MY GO-TO BREAKFAST

As I mentioned in my earlier Health post called "My basic health tips", breakfast is in fact the most important meal of the day. Therefore, its important to fuel up properly. 

My Go-to super easy to make and healthy filling breakfast is Oatmeal. But not just regular oatmeal, Take a look at how I make it and how many benefits can be found in just one cup of oatmeal.

Most people use bowls, but I like to use a To-go cup in case I gotta run somewhere and it works super well for this technique.

1. Fill up the bottom of the cup with dark chocolate. (Super healthy for you!)
2. Then add you oats and hot water.
3. Add a spoonful of all natural peanut butter.
4. Slice a banana on top of the peanut butter.
5. Sprinkle some almonds for decor and protein.
6. Sparkle it up with some cinnamon and honey for more flavor! 


Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts