HOW TO GET A FREE LATTE EVERYDAY

Good Morning, 

As most of you know I'm a coffee addict. I'm very specific with my coffee and its measurements to the point where sometimes I'd rather make it myself at home cuz each barrister will put in in the ingredients differently. It is so important for some people to have their morning coffee. For me, its a must and here I will show you how to get your free latte  everyday.     



Well, let's be real. Is anything in life truly free? Alright so you'll need a spoonful of your favourite instant coffee. Mine is Nescafe Espresso 100% Arabica and then you'll need your favourite type of milk. I like to use 1% or 2% milk. Now here's the trick. You don't need a coffee machine, or to spend $5 daily on one cup of coffee, rather follow these simple steps.






1. Boil water
2. Put in a teaspoon or two of instant coffee (depends how strong you like it)         into your cup
3. Warm up your milk in a small pot on a low fire. When you see a thin layer of       solid milk on top- Its ready!
4. Poor one third of hot water into the cup 
5. Fill up the rest of your cup with the hot milk
  Optional:
6. Add brown sugar if you want a sweet taste
7. Sprinkle some cinnamon for taste 




And there you have it! A diy Latte! When I figured this out (thanks to a friend who showed me), it changed my life and I had way more $5 bills in my wallet!! You will save so much just by doing this for a week and its better than store bought cuz you control your measurements!

Comments

Popular Posts